Wednesday 21 November 2012

Sneaky peek…dream team photoshoot!


I thought I'd post a quick look at what I got up to on Friday...


Friday was a good day. I got to have loads of fun with great people modelling all day in BooBoo Kitty Couture dresses along side BooBoo Kitty herself and Lucille from Lucilles Locks who also worked her magic on our hair. Ms Moo was our utterly fabulous make up artist and Miss Rain was the talent behind the camera capturing our antics and posey poses!

We spent the morning in Tiffin Tea house sipping tea from beautiful vintage china whilst tucking into some lovely cake, oh and posing of course! It was quite the girly date getting dressed up for tea!
Ladies what lunch!


The Stunning BooBoo Kitty striking a pose infront of Miss Rain
We also got to wear some beautiful vintage jewellery from Eden Bea whilst sampling some other delights within the local area.

I loved being trasformed by Lucille and Ms Moo incredible hair and make up skills.


Playing dress up. The first look for some vintage tea.


Pin up rockabilly, the second look

Evening deco glamour, the last look

Needless to say we had lots of fun in the best sweet shop I've been to in...ever!!
I managed to restrain myself...,just!


Drool fest!

The last location was the nciest pub ever! seriously, its so class and chic with original deco features and elegance but still cozy enough to be a nice local. Plus if its stocks Hendricks gin its already winning me over!

Lucille stricking a pose on the elegant staircase for Miss Rain


I can't wait to share the end results!

Rose x









No comments:

Post a Comment