Wednesday 13 February 2013

Tiki for size

It's safe to say that I love tiki!! Anyone that knows me knows that I’m tiki obsessed.

My collection is building and I’m waiting to finish a few bits in the house before redecorating my dining room and making it oh so tiki!



I particularly love the clothes too! Anything tropical print and bamboo, I’m all over it and it’s a super bonus if it’s vintage too!

Anyway, I cant wait to share this new piece I’m so very in love with. Of course I had to put in an order with my good friend BooBoo Kitty Couture who kindly made me this incredible dress!

Together, we browsed a few of her suppliers online and after deciding on the print she put the order in from the states with squeals of excitement from me!


it makes my mouth water just looking at it
All my dresses, if not vintage, are of BooBoo Kitty Couture. You just can’t beat that perfect fit. Made to order to my measurements means that it’s super comfy and I feel fantastic in them all day and night. With an 11 inch difference between my hips and waist I am unable to fit comfortably, if at all in high street shops.

Accessorized accordingly and ready for cocktiails
Of course I’m sure there will be more tiki dresses to follow, and there may be something else (or more) on her table for me for me to share with you soon, something I’m very excited about indeed!! ;D

hinty hint!

I also loved my pin curl set that night, especially now that my hair is a growin'! :)

If you haven't seen it already BooBoo Kitty feature my guest post on her blog here, have a nosey see what its like backstage ;)


Rose x

No comments:

Post a Comment