Monday 7 January 2013

2012 - what a blast! Hello 2013!

Happy new year everyone!

Once again the arrival of a new year with lots of fresh new ambitions and life's adventures ahead of us is here.

I like new year for this reason. I love mapping out the years plans and ambitions and looking forward to them. I already have quiet a few things planned for 2013, all of which I am really excited about.

I also like to look back over the past year and see how much has been achieved and think about the changes and differences now - quite a lot happened last year and I feel a stronger person and better for a lot of it.

It's been a crazy rush of different events both on stage and also begins the scenes at home.

Just a few of the many highllights of my 2012, where did it go, it went by so fast.

Pre Show at Americana 2012 with BooBoo Kitty



Modelling for Americana fashion show with Bernie Dexer was a highlight!


Bella and Maybellene the Pug celebrating the Jubilee

Cocktails with friends


...Many cocktails with friends!
Performing for another year



Annual tiki party


the safe return of my beau

New toy and playtimes!

Modelling with friends (and cake) - photo by miss rain


Modelling for christmas


extending the fur baby family
I've had such a blast with 2012, I'm really excited for what the new year brings!

I've got a few new acts for 2013 that I've been slowly working on during my little break through most of last year and I'm particularly excited about one that I'm starting on this month with BooBoo Kitty Couture that's been brewing for a long time.

Keep your eyes peeled as I'm sure there'll be sneaky peeks from both of us.

For now I'll leave you some pictures from the New Years celebrations!

Rose x








No comments:

Post a Comment